Are you preparing for campus placements,Banking,SSC, IAS, Insurance,Defence and other competitive exams? Then, make sure to take some time in practicing the Trigonometry questions and answer in Quantitative Aptitude. Moreover, only those questions are included that are relevant and likely to be asked in any competitive exam. So, take these questions and answer, brush up your skills and practice to stay fully prepared for any your exam.
Q29.The angles of depression of two ships from the top of the light house are 60° and 30° towards the west. If the ships are 100m apart, then find the height of the light house.
Q30.There are two vertical posts, one on each side of a road, just opposite to each other. One post is 72m high. From the top of this post, the angles of depression of the top and foot of the other post are 60° and 30°, respectively. Find the height of the other post in metres.
Q31.If then find the value of:
- Weekly Current Affairs Quiz: 11 January to 17 January 2021
- साप्ताहिक करेंट अफेयर्स क्विज़: 11 जनवरी से 17 जनवरी 2021 तक
- स्टेटिक GK और करंट इवेंट्स पर आधारित प्रश्नोत्तरी: 15 जनवरी 2021
- स्टेटिक GK और करंट इवेंट्स पर आधारित प्रश्नोत्तरी: 14 जनवरी 2021
- Static GK and Current Events Questions and Answers: 15th January 2021