Logical Reasoning Questions based on Arrangement can be tried upon in this question and answers. Attempt all of them to know if you understand it's basic concept.This section is very useful for those who are preparing for competitive exams such as Written test of Bank Exams, CAT Exams, Railway Exams, SSC, UPSC,Banking,Insurance, Defence and many more.
Directions for question : Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below.
A, B, C, D, K, L, O and Q are sitting around a circular table facing the centre and equidistant from each other. C is third to the left of A and second to the right of K. B is second to the right of C. D is second to the right of L, who is second to the right of A. O is not an immediate neighbour of C.
Three of the following four are alike in a certain way based on the given information and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
- Weekly Current Affairs Quiz: 11 January to 17 January 2021
- साप्ताहिक करेंट अफेयर्स क्विज़: 11 जनवरी से 17 जनवरी 2021 तक
- स्टेटिक GK और करंट इवेंट्स पर आधारित प्रश्नोत्तरी: 15 जनवरी 2021
- स्टेटिक GK और करंट इवेंट्स पर आधारित प्रश्नोत्तरी: 14 जनवरी 2021
- Static GK and Current Events Questions and Answers: 15th January 2021