Are you preparing for campus placements,Banking,SSC, IAS, Insurance,Defence and other competitive exams? Then, make sure to take some time in practicing the Progression questions and answer in Quantitative Aptitude. Moreover, only those questions are included that are relevant and likely to be asked in any competitive exam. So, take these questions and answer, brush up your skills and practice to stay fully prepared for any your exam.
Q36.Which term of the A.P.
Q37.Divide 99 into three parts which are in A.P. and are such that product of first two parts is 1023, then find the product of 1st and the 3rd number.
Q38.The sum of 4th & 16th term of an arithmetic progression is equal to sum of 7th, 12th and 14th elements of same progression. Then which element of the series should necessarily be equal to zero.
Q39.What is the value of expression
Q40.Find the value of progression
- Weekly Current Affairs Quiz: 11 January to 17 January 2021
- साप्ताहिक करेंट अफेयर्स क्विज़: 11 जनवरी से 17 जनवरी 2021 तक
- स्टेटिक GK और करंट इवेंट्स पर आधारित प्रश्नोत्तरी: 15 जनवरी 2021
- स्टेटिक GK और करंट इवेंट्स पर आधारित प्रश्नोत्तरी: 14 जनवरी 2021
- Static GK and Current Events Questions and Answers: 15th January 2021