Are you preparing for campus placements,Banking,SSC, IAS, Insurance,Defence and other competitive exams? Then, make sure to take some time in practicing the Progression questions and answer in Quantitative Aptitude. Moreover, only those questions are included that are relevant and likely to be asked in any competitive exam. So, take these questions and answer, brush up your skills and practice to stay fully prepared for any your exam.
Q8.Find the 5th term of GP, if it is given that are in GP.
Q9.If , where denotes the pth term of a series, then is
Q10.If then the minimum value of is equal to
Q11.If then the value p is
Q12.The sum of k terms of the series is
Q13.The sum of infinite terms of the series is:
Q14.If it is given that are in AP then value of x will be
- Weekly Current Affairs Quiz: 11 January to 17 January 2021
- साप्ताहिक करेंट अफेयर्स क्विज़: 11 जनवरी से 17 जनवरी 2021 तक
- स्टेटिक GK और करंट इवेंट्स पर आधारित प्रश्नोत्तरी: 15 जनवरी 2021
- स्टेटिक GK और करंट इवेंट्स पर आधारित प्रश्नोत्तरी: 14 जनवरी 2021
- Static GK and Current Events Questions and Answers: 15th January 2021