Are you preparing for campus placements,Banking,SSC, IAS, Insurance,Defence and other competitive exams? Then, make sure to take some time in practicing the Trigonometry questions and answer in Quantitative Aptitude. Moreover, only those questions are included that are relevant and likely to be asked in any competitive exam. So, take these questions and answer, brush up your skills and practice to stay fully prepared for any your exam.
Q23.Find the value of cos2x for x in third quadrant given that tanx=4.
Q24.A 24m high building and a lamp post are at opposite sides of a road. The angle of depression from top of building to bottom of the lamp post is 30°. and that to the top is 60°.. Find the ratio of height of lamppost and the width of the road.
Q25.If tanθ = cotα, then find the value of θ+ α ?
Q28.If in the given figure then sin 2β will be equal to:
- Weekly Current Affairs Quiz: 11 January to 17 January 2021
- साप्ताहिक करेंट अफेयर्स क्विज़: 11 जनवरी से 17 जनवरी 2021 तक
- स्टेटिक GK और करंट इवेंट्स पर आधारित प्रश्नोत्तरी: 15 जनवरी 2021
- स्टेटिक GK और करंट इवेंट्स पर आधारित प्रश्नोत्तरी: 14 जनवरी 2021
- Static GK and Current Events Questions and Answers: 15th January 2021