Are you preparing for campus placements,Banking,SSC, IAS, Insurance,Defence and other competitive exams? Then, make sure to take some time in practicing the Trigonometry questions and answer in Quantitative Aptitude. Moreover, only those questions are included that are relevant and likely to be asked in any competitive exam. So, take these questions and answer, brush up your skills and practice to stay fully prepared for any your exam.
Q18.The minimum value of
Q19.A structure is made by connecting the top of two adjacent sticks using a string and the heights of sticks are 8m and 12m respectively. If the string makes an angle of 45° with horizontal, find its length.
Q20.If then A =
Q21.A 2m flag is erected over the dome of a temple. The angle of elevation of the top the flag from a point meter away from the temple is 60°. Find the height of the temple.
- Weekly Current Affairs Quiz: 11 January to 17 January 2021
- साप्ताहिक करेंट अफेयर्स क्विज़: 11 जनवरी से 17 जनवरी 2021 तक
- स्टेटिक GK और करंट इवेंट्स पर आधारित प्रश्नोत्तरी: 15 जनवरी 2021
- स्टेटिक GK और करंट इवेंट्स पर आधारित प्रश्नोत्तरी: 14 जनवरी 2021
- Static GK and Current Events Questions and Answers: 15th January 2021